There has been a questionnaire making the rounds around the blogosphere in the form of “Real Neat Blog Award”. As usual the rules are pretty simple, you get tagged by someone, answer their 7 questions then make 7 questions of your own and tag 7 other people.
It is all optional though and this time I got tagged by Pizza Maid of PizzaMaid.moe. She also streams some games over at Twitch if you feel like watching something entertaining a couple times a week. 🙂
Alright, time to answer some questions!
1. If you could compare yourself to any character from any movie/game/comic/book/etc. who would it be and why?
My first choice was going to be Ikari Shinji from Evangelion but that would be way too depressing. So instead I will choose Bocchi from Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu.
I could see myself doing a lot of the things that Bocchi does. In fact, I did and still do. For example, we both have a lot of trouble to keep a conversation going. And although I haven’t written topics for conversation on my hand (yet) there was a time I thought really hard on how to keep a conversation going. Things haven’t improved much since then. XD
2. Tell me about your favorite pizza (or any cuisine) place!
I am horribly picky so the only pizza I can eat is calabresa. Apparently it is a local type of pizza and very similar to pepperoni.
Well, that or a pizza with ham topping but I guess that would be more like a custom type of pizza?
3. What memory instantly makes you smile?
Hm. Hard question. I guess any that involves the family dogs. What can I say? I love dogs and they never did anything wrong to me. 🙂
4. What made you want to begin blogging (or vlogging or streaming)?
Well, there are a lot of times where something will run around in my mind like a hyperactive hamster on a wheel. During those times I have a mighty need to talk about it with someone. My options then would be to write a gigantic, probably one sided, e-mail to friends or in our old guild forums which would certainly leave me with a lot less friends.
Blogging felt like the best option to deal with it and I am glad I started it. It allows me to dump those crazy thoughts somewhere, scratches my itch for writing, allowed me to get to know some great people, have some pretty good discussions with them and it is serving as a kind of history of my gaming habits. 🙂
Blogging has been a very positive hobby for me. 🙂
5. What makes you feel most empowered?
Another tough question. I guess it is when I am having trouble with something but manage to accomplish it somewhat.
Or when I feel like I did an actual good job at something? I dunno, I never thought about this much to tell the truth and I don’t think that I’d be able to come up with a definitive answer no matter how much I thought about it.
6. What is something you enjoy doing that you never get tired of?
It may not seem like that given the sporadic nature of my blog posts but I do enjoy it. It is also something I could see myself still doing even if I lost everything else.
7. You’re in an adventuring party preparing to slay the mighty Blue Eyes, White Dargon. What role / job do you play and what do you enjoy most about it?
I’d prefer to be the Fighter in the party. However since my preference for getting into a melee range would probably end very badly in this case I guess the part I’d enjoy the most would be the planning and execution of a strategy to slay the beast without anybody getting killed.
My 7 questions chosen for
my unfortunate victims people whose answers I am curious about!
1. What is your favorite game? (It can be a video-game, tabletop game, card game, etc.)
2. Do you have or ever had a pet?
3. Your favorite developer/publisher chose you to design their next game. Budget isn’t a problem and you can hire whoever you want to help out. What kind of game would you make?
4. You suddenly got god-like powers. Limited god-like powers. They are so limited that all you can do is remove one species from this world and bring one back from extinction. Which ones would you choose?
5. What fantasy or science fiction race do you identify yourself the most with and why?
6. You died in a freaky, embarrassing accident. When you open you eyes you are in front of a goddess who gives you two options:
Option 1) You can either reincarnate in the real world as a newborn baby to a random family without any memories of your previous life.
Option 2) You can be teleported, as you are, to a fantasy world with your choice of a magical item. However if you choose this option you must defeat the Demon Lord that is plaguing that world.
Which option do you choose? If you choose option 2 what kind of magical item would you pick?
7. You are trapped in an isolated location with five random strangers with no way to communicate with the outside world. There is also a killer on the loose. How many people die and how do you survive?
The location can be anything you want. (a cabin in the woods, a scientific station in Antarctica, even an extra-dimension) Same for the killer, it can be as mundane or as supernatural as you want. However the killer cannot be destroyed, at best it can only stopped long enough for you to flee.
And these are the people I am choosing to answer it. Feel free to ignore it if you were picked by someone else or just don’t feel like participating. 🙂
Paeroka of Nerdy Bookahs
Aywren of Aywren Sojourner
SDWeasal of Unidentified Signal Source
Chestnut of Gamer Girl Confessions
Mailvatar of Mailvatar
Ampersands of All the Ampersands
Krikket of Nerd Girl Thoughts
And that is it for now! Next time a post actually related to games! Probably. XD